Boston SansVein & Esthétiques COVID-19 Protocols
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE A FEVER OR COUGH.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Wear your mask
- Hand sanitize
We are interested in protecting your health and wellbeing.
We look forward to serving you at Boston SansVein & Esthétiques.
Steps We Are Taking:
- Boston SansVein & Esthétiques does a daily health screen of all employees
- We perform a Pre-Visit Screening on all patients prior to booking appointments
- All Patients are screened at the entrance of the building / hospital before entering the building and again when entering our office
- Patients are scheduled with enough time between to allow for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available in several areas throughout the office
- We are exceeding the CDC Guidelines for our waiting room. Waiting area is sprayed, wiped down to be sanitized after each patient, door knobs, chairs and counters
- Writing utensils are sterilized before each use
- As was our protocol before COVID, Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized between each patient
- All the Doctors at Boston SansVein & Esthétiques have attested with the Department of Health that they will follow their strict guidelines to ensure patient safety at all times
- Please see: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-guidance-and-directives.